From The Logic Museum
- Duns Scotus on Time and Existence - out
next month September 9 2014Now!
- "A significant contribution to Scotus studies and the history of late-thirteenth-century philosophy. Simo Knuuttila, Professor Emeritus, University of Helsinki.
- “An extremely significant contribution to the study of Scotus, and, in particular, to the background concepts/sources for some of his more important philosophical positions.” Mary Beth Ingham, Franciscan School of Philosophy, Berkeley
- Aquinas's commentary on Aristotle's Physics now available in wiki version (31 Oct 2014)
- Summa Theologiae: Parts IIa and IIb now available in the wiki version (26 October 2014)
- And now Part III
- More of the Summa Theologiae has been moved into the wiki. The rest can still be found in the old Logic Museum (October 19 2014)
- Adam Wodeham bibliography (October 5 2014)
- A Puzzle about Belief - some modern philosophy of language at last (October 5 2014)
- Peter of Spain, Summulae logicales, Mullally's 1945 translation (September 6 2014)
- Abelard (works) in progress, the logical works of Abelard (May 26 2014)
- New category on Abelard, tying some of the editions to some of the witnesses (May 24 2014)
- Boethius (works) under construction (May 5 2014)
- Meiser's editions of Boethius' Commentaries on the Perihermenias (April 27 2014)
- The Duns Scotus page is finally restored from its previously dreadful state (April 25 2014)
- New experimental page linking Aristotle's Greek to Latin and English translations. This includes full Bekker anchoring.
- Distinctions 2-25 of Duns Scotus's Ordinatio now available in translation (March 16 2014)
- Aristotle's Metaphysics, books I-X (11 March 2014)
- Thomas Aquinas' commentary on the Metaphysics - under construction, copying the original html version onto the wiki, and improving the anchoring system. (11 March 2014)
- Aristotle's Metaphysics, books I-VII (7 March 2014)
- Guide to Antonius Andreas' expositio on the Metaphysics (18 February 2014)
- Books 8-12 of Thomas Aquinas's commentary on the Metapyhysics now uploaded (17 February 2014)
- MacCaghwell's judgment (31 January 2014)
- Antonius Andreas (26 January 2014)
- Tantum unum est (Dalling) (19 January 2014)
- Loquendum est ut plures (19 January 2014)
- Tantum unum est (11 January 2014)
See also New pages list.
Currently working on
- Aquinas commentary on the Metaphysics
- Antonius' commentary on the metaphysics
Other useful Categories
- ↑ "The history of literature like that of empire is full of revolutions. Our public libraries are cemeteries of departed reputations and the dust accumulating upon their untouched volumes speaks as forcibly as the grass that waves over the ruins of Babylon. Few, very few, for a hundred years past have broken the repose of the immense work of the Schoolmen. (Henry Hallam, View of the State of Europe in the Middle Ages, 1818).