Paris. B. Nat. lat. MS 14614

From The Logic Museum

Jump to: navigation, search

This ms contains the only known copy of the Dialectica by Peter Abelard. It belonged to the priory of St. Victor at Paris, apparent from the arms of St. Victor that it bears. It was part of the library of St. Victor until the French Revolution, after which it was transferred to the Bibliotheque Imperiale, no 844. Under Napoleon III it was transferred to the National Library, and was assigned the number 14.614.

For the pagination of Dialectica, see Cousin 1836. Cousin's description begins on p. xviii.

See also

Notes


  • [[]]
Personal tools