From The Logic Museum
The Corpus Thomisticum is a project, and associated website, managed and maintained by Prof. Dr. Enrique Alarcón (Departament of Philosophy, Universidad de Navarra). The project aims to provide scholars with a set of instruments of research on Thomas Aquinas, freely available via Internet. It has five parts:
- A full edition of the complete works of St. Thomas according, where possible, to the best critical texts.
- A bibliography covering all the studies on Aquinas and his doctrine, from the 13th century through our days.
- An index of the main tools of Thomistic research, and the edition of the most important among them.
- A database management system, implemented to search, compare, and sort words, phrases, quotations, similitudes, correlations, and statistical information.
- A digital edition of the main manuscripts of Aquinas' works.
Latin was chosen as the main language of the Corpus Thomisticum. The project welcomes the submission or correction of bibliographical references, of improved editions of texts, and of research tools, classic or modern.