From The Logic Museum
The five theological works have a traditional ordering, but the fifth (Against Eutyches) was probably written first.
- I De trinitate On the Trinity
- II Utrum Pater et filius et Spiritus Sanctus de divinitate substantialiter praedicentur (Whether Father, Son and Holy Spirit are Substantially Predicated of the Divinity)
- III Quomodo substantiae ("How can substances?" - known in the middle ages as De Hebdomadibus)
- IV De fide catholica - On the Catholic Faith
- V Contra Eutychen et Nestorium (Against Eutyches and Nestorius) ed. Rand, Loeb Classical Library