Amerini & Galluzzo 2013
From The Logic Museum
A Companion to the Latin Medieval Commentaries on Aristotle’s Metaphysics edited by Fabrizio Amerini, Gabriele Galluzzo, BRILL, 2013 .
- 1. Introduction / Frabrizio Amerini and Gabriele Galluzzo
- 19. Latin medieval translations of Aristotle's Metaphysics / Marta Borgo
- 59. The commentator : Averroes's reading of the Metaphysics / Matteo di Giovanni
- 95. Avicenna's and Averroes's interpretations and their influence in Albertus Magnus / Amos Bertolacci
- 137. English commentaries before Scotus : a case study : the discussion on the unity of being / Silvia Donati
- 209. Aquinas's commentary on the Metaphysics / Gabriele Galluzzo
- 255. Giles of Rome's questions on the Metaphysics / Alessandro D. Conti
- 277. Five Parisian sets of questions on the Metaphysics from the 1270s to the 1290s / Sten Ebbesen
- 315. Alexander of Alessandria's commentary on the Metaphysics / Fabrizio Amerini
- 359. The questions on the Metaphysics by John Duns Scotus : a vindication of pure intellect / Giorgio Pini
- 385. Jandun's question-commentary on Aristotle's Metaphysics / Roberto Lambertini
- 413. Three Franciscan metaphysicians after Scotus : Antonius Andreae, Francis of Marchia, and Nicholas Bonet / William O. Duba
- 495. John Buridan's commentary on the Metaphysics / Femke J. Kok
- 551. Paul of Venice's commentary on the Metaphysics / Alessandro D. Conti
- 575. Fifteenth-century Parisian commentaries on Aristotle's metaphysics / Paul J.J.M. Baker.
- Warburg classmark ABB 18.3.
- Commentaries on the Metaphysics